The last date of CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) 2019 Examination registration is been extended by the NTA (National Test Agency). The new date of the form submission is December 07, 2018. All the candidate who have interest in CMAT and were unable to fill their form till now have now extra chances. Hurry and fill the form. If you want stay update with more news related to exam and jobs subscribe EasyShiksha by pressing the bell icon below.
the registration process for the Common Management Admission Test has started from November 1, 2018. This test will be in two shift, the first shift will be from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, while the second shift will be from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. In addition to the Common Management Test, the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 (GPAT-2019) will also be held on the same day. This test will be held in the evening shift only from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
CMAT 2019 Online Registration
On the official website of most NTA – www.nta.ac.in.
– Then click on the ‘Management’ tab on the home page.
– A new page will be open.
– Click on Registration. – Apply the application form with academic, professional and other details. – While applying for CMAT, keep the scan copy of the certificates ready for yourself. – Finally, submit on submission.
– Applicants should be a citizen of India.
– Must be graduate
– The exam is to be held on January 28, 2019.
– Admit card will be issued on NTA website on January 7, 2019.
Get free online test series for exams like Bank PO cleark and SSC, Railway with EasyShiksha. Sign up and get a free account for every mock test. With EasyShiksha free account you can access free online courses and career helper. Press the bell icon for latest Govt. Jobs, Tech, Sports, Results and Current Affairs updates.