- Just like the Big Bang explosion that triggered an unending process of evolution & growth, FIIT JEE’s Big Bang Edge Test will trigger a never-ending growth opportunity for students.
- FIIT JEE’s Big Bang Edge Test will be held across the country on 15 October, 2017
- Students Presently in Class V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X & XI (Going to Class VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI & XII in 2018) are eligible to appear in the Big Bang Edge Test.
- Big Bang Edge Test will help students to know their current potential & preparedness for JEE (Main & Advanced), NTSE, KVPY, Senior and Junior Science Olympiad”.
New Delhi, August, 2017: Academic excellence is what every student aspires for and looks forward to attain the same. To realize & maximize potential of all sincere students aspiring for all round excellence, FIIT JEE’s Big Bang Edge Test is a unique platform through which students get to know their current potential & readiness for the goals they are aspiring for such as JEE (Main & Advanced), KVPY, NTSE, Senior and Junior Science Olympiad.
On joining FIIT JEE Program through Big Bang Edge Test, he/she will be provided with early joining academic benefits to enhance IQ/Mental ability, to develop Logical Thinking, Online access to NTSE Test series, Preparation for Olympiads, and Early Start for Competitive Exams like JEE Main and JEE Advanced etc. as applicable.
Students presently in Class V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X & XI (Going to Class VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI & XII in 2018) and looking for all round Academic Success can appear in the Big Bang Edge Test.
“Much like the Big Bang explosion spawned the Universe, FIIT JEE’s Big Bang test unleashes a whole new set of possibilities for students hoping of making a mark in JEE, IISC, NIT, Olympiads, NTSE, KVPY, XII Board and other Science examinations. Students desirous of extraordinary growth and exceptional success are offered a platform to evaluate their potential in the form of FIITJEE’s Big Bang Edge test. The test is an effective way to test students’ capability and help them prepare for all top prestigious engineering, science and competitive exams,” says Mr. R. L. Trikha, Director, FIIT JEE.”
At FIITJEE encourage the students to start right from class VI to develop progressively without pain and strain deep conceptual understanding and analytical ability so necessary for competitive examinations.” He further added.
Over the years, FIITJEE has gained enormous success because of various positives such as availability of top notch full-time faculty, pattern-proof study material, state of the art infrastructure, personalized coaching, innovative programs and research & development.
FIITJEE’s Mantra of absolute success shows its Effectiveness through its results in form of
- Total 5674 FIIT JEE students from all programs (in the General Category) have been awarded ranks in JEE Advanced in 2017.
- 405 students have been awarded NTSE scholarships in 2016-17.
- 726 students have been felicitated with KVPY Fellowships; 400 in SA (Class XI) Category & 326 in SX (Class XII) Category in 2016-17.
- 2 Gold Medals & 1 Silver Medal awarded to FIITJEE students in International Physics Olympiad 2017 and 1 Gold and 1 Silver Medal in International Chemistry Olympiad in 2017 and 1 Bronze Medal in International Mathematical Olympiads 2017.
Registration for the Big Bang Edge Test can be done –Online and In-person. Online registration can be done at www.fiitjeelogin.com.
Quick Registration on Mobile can be done at www.fiitjeelogin.com/mobile
For details, visit www.bigbangedge.com or the nearest FIITJEE Centre