- Webinar series titled ‘Leading in crisis’ will be moderated by Boria Majumdar
- Over 5000 educators across India will be attending the 3-part webinar series
- Sourav Ganguly to share insights from his illustrious sports career on how crisis can be turned into an opportunity
New Delhi, July 24, 2020: Covid-19 pandemic has impacted almost all aspects of life and work across the globe and education is no exception. With an aim to support school leaders and educators, parents and students in a time when the education sector is in a state of flux and upheaval, S. Chand group, one of the India’s oldest and largest textbook and education content company has announced a series of webinars titled ‘Leading in crisis’ with Sourav Ganguly, former Captain, Indian Cricket Team and BCCI President.
The 3-part series will commence from July 25, 2020 and will be moderated by Boria Majumdar- a well-known Indian sports journalist, academician, and author.
Sourav Ganguly is widely seen as one of the most successful captains of Indian cricket team and credited with turning it into fighting squad and imbuing the team with a winning spirit. He turned around the team with his leadership skills and innovation. Saurav Ganguly will be sharing his journey and experiences with the school community and drawing parallels between leadership excellence in sports and education, especially in times of crisis.
‘Leading in Crisis’ webinar series by S.Chand group along with Sourav Ganguly, both thought leaders in their respective fields, will discuss ways in which educators and parents can sail through this crisis victorious. Over 5000 educators will be attending through Zoom and many others will be attending through facebook live. One can register for the Webinar at https://www.learnflix.in/event.html
About S.Chand group
- Chand Group is India’s leading educational content company. Established in 1939, the group operates across the complete education lifecycle – Early Learning, K-12 School Education, and Higher Education.
- Chand is a dominant player in K-12 segment. Its product portfolio includes printed learning material, digitally enabled books, smart class solutions, learning management systems, curriculum management, test preparation platforms, STEM learning and e-books. In May 2017, S. Chand became the second educational content company to get listed on the Indian Bourses. S. Chand’s portfolio includes over 12000 titles across School & Higher Education, over 2443 authors, 56 Consumer Brands, 45 Million Books every year, 30000 Schools & Educational Institutions and over 30 Million Students
Enroll Now – Learn Fundamentals Of Data Science Tutorial