Dhirubhai Ambani International School is a K-12 International Day School set up in 2003, aiming to offer elite learning opportunities in the city of Mumbai, the city of dreams.
The School is affiliated with the CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) and CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education) boards. The main aim for the school education is to have an overall growth of students just like the ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) and the IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) boards, which are also the curriculums of schools till class 10 from primary. Some time back, classes 11 and 12, were approved by the IB (International Baccalaureate) to offer the IB Diploma Program.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
DAIS has a few highlighting global associations like
- Licensed by CIS (Council of International School)
- Licensed by NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges)
- Worldwide recognition from Round Square
- THIMUN (The Hague International Model United Nations) Affiliation
- Partnering with NESA (Near East South Asia Council of Overseas Schools)
- Association from ISTA (International Schools Theater Association)
The overall count of students for a session is around 1070, as per the secular society and democratic values of our land. Hence the students are a mix of cultural values and talent. The school has top educators and worldwide recognised faculties in every subject line because each of them is richly involved in shaping and developing every child’s future in the school. The School has more than 140 educators from various international frontiers and nations. The teacher-child ratio is 1:7, hence allowing everyone to get individual attention. The School is perceived as India’s chief worldwide school and is likewise among the top IB schools internationally.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School is located at Bandra-Kurla Complex, which is a quickly developing business locality in Mumbai.
The DAIS school offers various facilities like
- Rich and healthy Foundation
- Facilities and Infrastructure, are the very best
- Extraordinary open school plan
- Exceptional, IT-empowered labs and classrooms with sound projectors
- Modern and technical upfront Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics research lab facilities
- Multipurpose Auditorium spacious enough
- Center for Performing Arts and various opportunities in the same
- Extraordinary Activity spaces for Art, Music (Western and Indian), Dance, Drama and Yoga
- Play area
- Basketball, Tennis, Table-tennis, Badminton, Cricket and Judo courts and spaces
- A football field
- Clinical Center with qualified medical attendants and a specialist
- Libraries with 38,200 books, 40 diaries and magazines, 1600 mixed media (CD/DVD/Audio Cassettes), and 16 online information bases
- Wi-Fi for everyday requirements
- Cafeteria: A kitchen and two eating lobbies
- Infrastructure and basic amenities with best optimal and resource-driven approach with LED lighting, cooling, sun based fueled water warmers; water preservation techniques
- Safe grounds with present-day security frameworks for students and teachers
The school building has nurseries and jungle gyms. The school premises are located in a 130,000 square feet (12,000 m2) area of classrooms and laboratories.
Top Software Engineering Courses
Every facility for knowledge and research like labs for Physics, Chemistry and Biology and extra spaces for Art, Music, Social Science, Languages, Computer Studies, and Mathematics is provided to develop students holistically. There is a Learning Center with periodicals and general media assets, like copying/printing machines in the offices. The Dhirubhai Ambani International School Study and Activity Center in Matheran, 100 km from Mumbai, opened in 2008. It is utilized for cross-curricular, sporting exercises just as for the end of the week instructional courses and Physical Education activities.
The school students are divided into 4 houses, for participation in various school activities and regular competitions, these are Panthers (Blue), Tigers (Green), Jaguars (Red) and Lions (Yellow). Each house has two house skippers, one games chief, one house organizer, two house commanders, one sports commander, and two club chiefs. Recently the post of centre school facilitator has been additionally added.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School is an ICSE school that is partnered by Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) as a Co-ed., Day, Provisional school. It is right now headed by Mrs Anjana Roy as the principal. From the very beginning, the emphasis has been on building an A-list school with an Indian psyche, an Indian heart and an Indian soul – a school that offers a mix of broadly and globally acclaimed learning choices. DAIS intends to give an instructive encounter that induces greatness in youngsters’ with an overall turn of events, in a climate that encourages the delight of learning. The School’s witticism “Hope against hope. Figure out how to Excel” embodies our goals and the responsibility and drive needed to achieve greatness in each feature of the School’s undertaking.
The Class of 2009 | CEO of Dr Vaidya’s: New Age Ayurveda. Highlighted in Forbes Asia 30 Under 30 out of 2019 – Healthcare and Life Sciences
The Class of 2017 | Student, Duke University and Co-originator, Aid For Sports (AFS)
The Class of 2009 | Currently seeking after MBA at Stanford University.
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
Get Course: Programming-with-C-and-C-Plus-Plus