One-year free license with full access to GENEO content in three subjects- Science, Maths and English, from classes 6 to 10
The registration link will be made available from Children’s Day, November 14, for a month
New Delhi, November 14, 2019: To commemorate Children’s Day, GENEO, an NCERT based digital learning platform of Schoolnet India Limited, has announced one-year free licenses to all the schools in the country with full access to its content in three subjects- Science, Maths and English, for teachers of classes from 6 to 10.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Top Virtual Reality Courses
“The idea is to democratize education by providing easy access to quality multi-sensory learning material. The nation accounts for about 15 lakh schools and the offer is open to all. The endeavor is to empower the educators and learners by connecting them to the new-age teaching learning methods and tools for better efficiency”, said Shourie Chatterji, Head of Digital Initiatives, Schoolnet India Limited.
Top Software Engineering Courses
GENEO brings all important stakeholders in the education ecosystem on a single platform, which offers blended learning to all. The students, teachers, and parents collaborate to achieve the common learning objective.
Proposition for Schools:
· One-year free license to every school with full access to GENEO content from classes 6th to 10th (Science, Maths and English)
Top Quality Management System (QMS) Courses
Top Project Management Courses
· The proposition is worth INR 25,000 for each school
· Schools will fill a simple online registration form to create their login ID
· Only 1 login shall be created per school under this scheme. The schools can request for more logins on a paid basis.
Top Personal Development Online Courses
Top Networking Online Courses
· The registration link will be available for schools starting November 14, 2019, on https://www.geneo.in/
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
Get Course: Java Tutorial for Beginners Course 2