The summit, themed ‘A Brave New World’, will have execs from top companies and policy makers’ deliberate trends & discuss strategies; registrations now open
Bangalore, September 8th 2016: IIM Bangalore’s One-Year Fulltime Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) is hosting Digital Summit on 17th September 2016, which also marks the event as a one-of-a-kind pioneering initiative by the students of an IIM.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Top Virtual Reality Courses
Interested participants can register at: http://www.iimb.ernet.in/regn/digital-summit
This year’s theme of ‘A Brave New World’ explores areas such as:
• Frictionless payments: Transforming India through Digital Financial Inclusion
• Social Commerce & Digital Marketing – The next wave
• World of Smart Cities & Smart Factories
• Wearable Devices: A necessity in the making
• Data-Driven Decisions – Turning insights into actions
• Health & Technology – the Changes, Challenges & Opportunities
Top Software Engineering Courses
Anil Bhansali, Managing Director, Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt. Ltd., will deliver the keynote session at the event. He will offer insights on ‘Digital India – Empowering Every Indian To Do More,’ wherein he will cover various aspects of digital transformation and the tools and resources that technology has to offer in critical areas of development including education, health, agriculture and urban development.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started working towards making India a cashless economy and to bring in accountability and transparency in each financial transaction. Dr. Charan Singh, RBI Chair Professor, IIM Bangalore, will moderate the panel on ‘Frictionless Payments – Transforming India through Digital Financial Inclusion’. Panelists include Abhaya Prasad Hota, MD & CEO National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mr. Vivek Belgavi India, Partner, FinTech Leader PwC and Ms. Shinjini Kumar, CEO, Paytm Payments Bank.
Top Quality Management System (QMS) Courses
Top Project Management Courses
Top Personal Development Online Courses
• Shailesh Kekre, Partner McKinsey & Company Inc.
• Gunjan Soni, Chief Marketing Officer, Myntra
• Kingshuk Banerjee, Director, Global Business Services IBM
• Balendu Shrivastava, Marketing Science, India Facebook
• Sreekant Lanka, Head of Sales Solution, Google
• Vasuta Agarwal, VP & GM, India InMobi
• Vanaja Pillai, Branch Head, OgilvyOne Worldwide
• Ankur Dang, Director, Software Engineering GE Digital
• Rama Nadimpalli, SVP & GM, Cerner India
• Ravindra Shet, Director, Samsung Electronics
Professor Dinesh Kumar, Chairperson, EPGP, who is recognized as one of the Top 10 Most Prominent Analytics Academicians in India, will talk about Data driven decisions. “We live in a digital age but we still do not understand much about digital media. The summit will be a key event for anyone who wants to gain strategic insights into how digital technologies are shaping dynamic business landscape,” he said.
Top Networking Online Courses
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
Know more about the Digital Summit: http://www.iimb.ernet.in/digital-summit/
To watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7nJYvpVfxY