- Learnflix- Targeted at schools and students across Uttar Pradesh, S. Chand rolls out their digital learning app ahead of schedule– keeping the current mass shut down of educational institutes in mind – Learnflix.
- With Educational institutes in Uttar Pradesh shut till June 17th, Learnflix app will help in ensuring uninterrupted learning for school students.
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
- Learnflix offers formidable range of S.Chand content online – along with an easy interface for study of Maths & Science at the most affordable price ever.
Keeping the current mass shut down of educational institutions due to COVID19, S. Chand and Co., one of the India’s oldest and largest textbook and education content company has announced the launch of its personalised home learning app Learnflix in Uttar Pradesh.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
The Learnflix app offers comprehensive learning in Math and Science for classes 6 to 10 and is based on the latest CBSE syllabus and useful for ICSE and other State Boards. A user- friendly app, some of the unique features of Learnflix include easy access (one subscription & access to everything) and unlimited practice tests with varied difficulty levels. Other key features include personalised anytime anywhere learning, engaging animated videos, quizzes, revision notes/summaries, sample papers, in-depth focused and actionable analysis, personalised learning journey and remedial to master development areas. Moreover, eBooks from renowned authors (e.g. Lakhmir Singh, Manjit Kaur, P S Vermaetc,)is also available on the app.
A successful deployment of app in the initial phase has already taken place and it has been adopted in over 5schools in Uttar Pradesh and few of them are Seth M.R Jaipuriya School, Lucknow, Buddha Public School, Bahariach etc.The app is aggressively priced and highly affordable compared to other available learning appto ensure easy adoption by schools and students across India, especially in tier 2 and 3 cities and towns where students can easily afford it from their monthly pocket money.
Speaking on the launch of Learnflix Himanshu Gupta, Managing Director, S. Chand Group said “We are happy to launch Learnflix for students of classes 6 to 10. With just one subscription, this app will offer users access to the entire suite of features. This app is highly affordable and schools and students even in tier II and tier III towns can afford it with ease. It is fortuitous that the app was ready for launch at a time when all educational institutions are in lock down. We hope this app will help both teacher and students in Uttar Pradesh. Student can learn their own convenience and teachers can use it to impart remote teaching effectively.”
Top Courses in Computer Science Engineering
Speaking on the roll-out plan, he added, “We envisage a huge demand in learning apps in Tier 2 and 3 cities. Users of online education in India are expected to reach 9.6 million by 2021 from 1.6 million in 2016* and this growth will be primarily from tier 2 and 3 cities and towns. We are aiming for more than 1 lakh downloads by the end of this year. A significant number of our downloads will be subscribers as we are selling majorly through schools.”
An early adopter of Learnflix,Ms.Kavitha-Principal of Seth M. R Jaipuriya School, Lucknow, while speaking on their experience said, “Learnflix is a platform which is offered by Digital-S. Chand Group. It basically focuses on conceptual understanding of Science and Mathematics. The content offered by the app in the form of videos and summarization at the end is well laid out and very sequential. The try-out questions at the end of each module and the objective as well as subjective tests at the end of each chapter helps in self-assessment as well as building up the understanding. The introduction to each chapter is quite interesting and draws the attention of the observer. The examples cited in the videos are relatable as well as easy to grasp. This app has proved helpful for the Students.”
Top Courses in Economics and Finance
Learnflix is currently, by all accounts, the most affordable digital learning solution with an exhaustive quality content and is priced at INR 1,999/- per class per annum (For Classes 6 – 8) & INR 2,499/- per class per annum (For Classes 9 – 10).
*IBEF report 2018
About S. Chand and Co
- Chand Group is India’s leading educational content company. Established in 1939, the group operates across the complete education lifecycle – Early Learning, K-12 School Education, and Higher Education.
- Chand is a dominant player in K-12 segment. Its product portfolio includes printed learning material, digitally enabled books, smart class solutions, learning management systems, curriculum management, test preparation platforms, STEM learning and e-books. In May 2017, S. Chand became the second educational content company to get listed on the Indian Bourses. S. Chand’s portfolio includes over 12000 titles across School & Higher Education, over 2443 authors, 56 Consumer Brands, 45 Million Books every year, 30000 Schools & Educational Institutions and over 30 Million Students.
Enroll Now – Learn Introduction to Virtual Reality Course