The HENA program will enable countless Indian students to pursue their ambition of studying new-age courses like AI, human-computer interaction and VR in Top colleges
New Delhi, 5th July 2022: Study Group, India’s leading global education provider for students, is empowering Indian students who seek to pursue STEM and Computer Science courses across numerous universities across the U.S. This initiative will enable countless Indian students to pursue their ambition of studying new-age courses like AI, human-computer interaction and VR in top colleges. With the U.S. as a major destination hub for STEM and computer application courses, lakhs of Indian students endeavor to make the pivotal breakthrough and secure admission in a college of repute abroad.
Some of the universities partnering with Study Group to offer admission to Indian students in computer sciences and STEM courses include:
- DePaul’s Computer Science Bachelor of Science (BS) and Master of Science (MS) programmes are STEM-designated degrees. With a Computer Science degree from DePaul, graduates go on to work at companies like Microsoft, IBM, Discover Financial Services, the Federal Reserve Bank, JP Morgan Chase, and Abbott Laboratories.
- The BS programme combines aspects of mathematics, science, and engineering. This program offers concentrations in Game Systems and Software Development. Additionally, CDM connects students to industry during their degree programmes; 54% of Computer Science BS graduates complete internships before graduation.
- Computer Science MS students participate in small classes and learning experiences with expert faculty members whose research areas focus on artificial intelligence, data mining, database systems, human computer interaction, viral computing and more.
Top Food & Nutrition Courses
Florida Atlantic University
- FAU offers research opportunities in a variety of areas related to computer science. Within the Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Department, there are laboratories for Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning, Data Mining & Machine Learning, Logic Design, and Software Engineering.
- FAU offers Bachelor of Arts (BA), BS, and MS degrees in computer science.
- Undergraduate degrees teach students to understand the fundamentals of computer science, build knowledge in technical specialty areas, and collaborate to solve problems.
- Graduate students learn computer science theory, software development, and computer systems, and they explore areas like machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science, cybersecurity, cryptography, bioinformatics, and mobile application development.
Long Island University
- Long Island University is an ideal setting for international students interested in computer science and other technology-focused degrees.
- Computer Science BS students learn key aspects of the computer science field, such as advanced data structures, programming languages, operating systems, and software engineering techniques. Additionally, they choose from electives in artificial intelligence, database systems, graphical user interfaces, web development, and e-commerce, among other technology areas.
- Master’s degree students study the design and development of large software programs while learning the basic foundations of computer science. Students participate in small implementation projects and/or computer programming exercises to understand how to implement the software development cycle.
Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi helps undergraduate and graduate students build important computer science skills that help them prepare for future careers.
- Computer Science BS students learn how to develop, evaluate, and integrate software systems in classes that address problems in a variety of working environments.
- Computer Science MS students learn to apply computing knowledge to a variety of industries’ needs as well as the development, maintenance, and management of complex computer-based information systems.
Study Group partners with additional universities to offer Indian students the opportunity to pursue quality, well-respected computer science degrees:
- James Madison University (Computer Science BS)
- Lipscomb University (Computer Science BS)
- University of Hartford (Computer Science BA/BS)
- Western Washington University (BS/MS)
Furthermore, all the U.S. universities working with Study Group offer a variety of computing-related degrees, including but not limited to Artificial Intelligence MS, Computer Information Systems BS, and Cybersecurity BS/MS.
Speaking on the occasion, Karan Lalit, Regional Director of India, Study Group said,” We are committed towards enabling Indian students fulfil their dreams by studying across top North American universities. With a prolific demand seen for STEM and allied computer sciences amongst Indian students, U.S. universities are rallying to provide admission to deserving students from the subcontinent. We are here to help our students all the way through in etching a glorious career in their field of choice.”
Also commenting on the event, Brendan Carson, Vice President, Student Experience North America, said,” Computer science is a highly innovative and growing field that can lead to a wide range of careers in many industries. U.S. universities provide expert academics and innovative research opportunities to students to help them prepare for their careers. Our university partners are focused on preparing students to become professionals in their fields while they simultaneously learn about various industry topics like artificial intelligence, human-computer interaction, and virtual reality. We are proud of our universities’ programs and the education they provide to international students.”
Study Group has consistently established a market-leading position for over 25 years by developing successful partnerships with universities in the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and North America, focused on supporting successful student progression to higher education and employment.
About Study Group
Study Group’s mission is to be the leading provider of international education and its vision is to build a better world through education.
Study Group partners with 34 universities worldwide, to deliver academic pathway programmes (e.g., Foundation Year, International Year 1/Diploma and Pre-Masters courses), which broaden access to high quality, global Higher Education opportunities for thousands of international students every year, across all subject areas.
Over the past 25 years, we have established a market-leading position in the international education sector, by developing partnerships with universities in the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and North America, focused on supporting successful student progression to higher education and employment. Our partners include leading ‘Russell Group’ UK universities and ‘Group of Eight’ Australian Higher Education Institutions.
Insendi, a leading-edge education technology company is now an integral part of Study Group. Insendi’s education technology expertise enables Study Group to deliver transformative experiential, intuitive and accessible online learning experiences for students with the best, most pedagogically powerful digital tools available. Study Group is the currently the Global Education Investor Awards Pathway Company of the Year
visit EasyShiksha for skill development