A new program, offered by The NorthCap University, Gurgaon’s newly established School of Leadership has been launched from this academic year. The programme delivers at two levels – a cutting edge, hands-on training in the art of management, and a specialist focus on strategy and leadership in the fast moving, unpredictable world of digital business.
Located in the business, technology and start-up hub of Gurgaon, NCU’s full-time residential program has been designed to suit the needs of the new economy, consisting of intensive professional mentorship delivered 1 on 1 by senior business leaders, certified course content from top global institutions like Wharton and Harvard, mix of academic and practitioner faculty with wide experience, and industry connect via CXO/CHRO panels.
The program proposes to combine classroom teaching from industry experts, exposure to thought leaders in the business-world, team-based experiential learning modules and 24*7 peer learning to create an impactful management education that will create dynamic leaders for rapidly changing business environments. A small cohort size shall further ensurea focus on imparting sophisticated soft and transferable skills to each learner.
First-round admissions for the PG Diploma in Management and Leadership, which begins in August 2016 are open till 30 May, 2016. The program is targeted at professionals and requires applicants to have a minimum of 2 years full-time work experience. Aptitude Test scores (GMAT, MAT, CAT, GRE etc.) are optional.
Some of unique features of the NCU Program are:
- 1 on 1 Mentoring by senior business leaders,
- Projects and interactive workshops with some of the leading companies in Gurgaon
Two certified courses offered by the world-leading Wharton Business School (University of Pennsylvania) – Business Foundations and Business Analytics – are part of the core courses offered at the NCU
- Studying from faculty members who are industry practitioners themselves
- CXO and CHRO Panels to provide guidance, mentorship and industry connect
- 100% Placement Support
Additional admissions related information:
- Eligibility: Minimum two years of work experience
- Program start date: August 2016
- Fees: Tuition fee: INR 7,00,000 | Residence fee: INR 1,50,000. Need-based scholarships will be provided to deserving candidates. Loans will be available through our tie-up with banks.
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2016 (Round 1), June 20, 2016 (Round 2)
- Campus: HUDA Sector 23-A Gurgaon- 122017.
In addition to distinguished academic and practitioner faculty members, NCU has also constituted a CXO advisory board that serves as a real-time link between to industry. Some of the members include Mr Dhruv Shringi, Co-Founder & CEO Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd;Mr Pankaj Sahni, Chief Operating Officer at Medanta – The Medicity;Mr Saurabh Srivastava, Chairman of the Indian operations of CA Technologies Inc.;Mr Raman Roy, one the pioneers of the BPO industry in India and Mr Mohit Thukral, Senior Vice President and Business Leader, Genpact.