Sharda University has a wide campus spread across 63 acres land. It provides great facilities which give opportunities to develop leadership skills and to achieve professional excellence. Since year 1996, it has placed more than 20, 0000 students in various companies across. The University has 20,000+ students from 55+ countries, 32 states and Union Territories, providing cultural mixture and global exposure to students. University has top labs and live Projects IBM labs, centre of competency in VLSI Design and many more.
- The candidates have either completed or shall be appearing in 2016 final examination of 10+2 from any of the recognized boards of India.
- For admission in B.Tech candidate should have scored 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent (Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry) or Score 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent subject to valid score in SUAT-2016.
- For B.Tech in Biotechnology subjects considered would be (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Biotech).
- For other courses, applicant should have minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam from any recognized institution.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for SUAT-2016.
- For Foreign national, a requirement is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
- The applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
SUAT sets different sections for different courses:
Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
Under Graduate (Non PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning and Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths and Chemistry
Test Date for SUAT – 4th July 2016.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SUAT:
SUAT is applicable to the following programs:
B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
For cut off list of particular National/State Level Test visit: