Bangalore, April 08, 2022 – Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam Education Summit 2022, organized by Summit India in association with Tech Avant-Garde (TAG), successfully completed its 13th session on April 2nd 2022. This week’s topic was Case Study – Change Makers and Knowledge Workers. The session discussed the evolution of traditional teaching roles to change makers and knowledge workers. Eminent speakers discussed how this transformation will aid the changing face of Indian education.
Opening the event, Shilpa Puri, CEO of Summit commented, “While we do not know what challenges the future holds, we do know that being skilled to deal with them is important.Both change makers and knowledge workers have a key role in developing these specific skills. Their competence is valuable as they are often the ones intent on solving social problems or driving innovation. Our education must enable personal development, constructive public engagement and productive contribution to society. It must prepare students for more meaningful and satisfying lives and enable economic independence. And this can be achieved through our knowledge workers and change makers.”
The sessions also featured prominent speakers such as:
● Dr. Uma Kumar, Professor & the Founder Head Of the Department of Rheumatology at AIIMS, New Delhi.
● Sh. Ankit Maurya ,Chairman of Ashoka Institute of Technology & Management, Varanasi
● Sh. Chandrashekar R ,Chairman of M S Dhoni Global Schools, Bangalore & Hosur
● Sh. Harish Krishnamurthy, Chairman of Vagdevi Vilas Institutions
● Wg Cdr Ranjit Kumar Mandal ( Retd ) ,Principal of BGS World School, Chikkaballapur
● Smt. Saman Sherwani ,Principal at The Blossoms School, Aligarh
● Smt. Radhamani Iyer, Principal of Arya Gurukul, Nandivali
● Smt. Usha Iyer,Managing Director at The Green School, Bangalore
● Sh. Santhosh Kanavali, Principal of Subbiah Central School, Tiruppur
● Dr. Reetu Thapa, Principal of National Public School, Uttarahalli
● Dr. Gaitri Suhas Jadav, Principal of Priyadarshini School & Jr. College, Pune
● Smt. Meenu Bhattacharya,Principal of The Cambridge International School, Harlur-Sarjapur
● Smt. Divya Manohar Borse, Principal of St. Mary’s High School, Thane.
● Sh. Nilesh Rathod, Principal of Arya Gurukul, Ambernath
● Sh. Mohammed Shafi, HOD of French & E-learning Coordinator, The New Indian School, Bahrain.
● Sh. Shyam Jaju, Chairman, Summit India
● Sh, Mahesh Verma, Secretary, Summit India
● Sh. Ali Sait, Chairperson for Southern Region, Summit India
Speaking at the event, Dr. Uma Kumar, Professor & the Founder Head Of the Department of Rheumatology at AIIMS, said, “Technology has led to better research outcomes, has made the world much more accessible, and has opened the door for people living in remote areas to get quality medical care. The same can be applied to take education to everyone. “
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Speakers also discussed the potential challenges that lay ahead for administrators. Sh.Ankit Maurya, Chairman of Ashoka Institute of Technology & Management, commented, “We are well aware of the challenges and drawbacks of making changes to our education system. It could be as simple as students misusing the freedom of hybrid learning. However the benefits will surpass all these.”
Showing his appreciation for educators, Sh.Ali Sait, Chairperson for Southern Region, Summit India said, “We applaud our changemakers for keeping our formal education alive during the pandemic.They have reinvented themselves, reimagined learning, so that learning never stops
They have truly done India proud.”
The education summit will conclude with a grand finale on April 9th, 2022. Following which Summit India will be hosting India’s most comprehensive education conclave on April 21st and 22nd, 2022 in Bangalore.
Visit the link to surf more at EasyShiksha.