November 7, Gurgaon: Great Lakes Institute of Management, one of the premier B-schools of the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon has announced admissions open for its full-time Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for academic session 2023-25. The institute has also announced that the maximum work experience accepted for the PGDM has been increased to 3 years effective from the current admission cycle. Previously, only candidates with 0-2 years of work experience could apply to the PGDM. The eligibility for the One Year Postgraduate Program in Management (PGPM) remains unchanged and professionals with 2-10 years of experience can apply for the same.
The Great Lakes PGDM is a custom-designed two-year MBA program for fresh graduates and young professionals. It leverages a global faculty pool, peer learning among the high potential graduates, extensive industry networking and experiential learning. The program is AICTE approved and accredited by AMBA (UK) and NBA, and recognized by AIU.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGDM 2023-25:
- Applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT score. Previous years’ scores also accepted
- Candidates with 0-3 years of work experience (by April 30th, 2023) can apply for the Two Year PGDM
- Candidates with 2-10 years of work experience (by April 30th, 2023) can apply for the One Year PGPM
- The application deadline for applying is 21st November, 2022
- To learn more about the PGDM, Click here
- Eligible candidates can apply online here: Application Form
Speaking on the commencement of the admission process, Mr. Gautam Lakhamraju, Admissions Director, Great Lakes Institute of Management said, “Great Lakes has done exceptionally well over the last year coming out of the pandemic with record placement and admission outcomes. The PGDM class of 2022 witnessed fantastic placements with the average CTC of the batch going to 12.5 lakhs. We have also seen a great response from aspirants last year with a 34% increase in overall applications which is an all-time high last year. The PGDM is a program of choice among freshers and young professionals. In addition to gender and educational diversity, we are now enhancing the professional diversity among candidates. We are now inviting candidates with up to 3 years of work experience to apply and enroll for the program. As we commence this year’s admissions process, we are quite optimistic that we will have a stellar response this year as well.”
Highlights of Great Lakes Institute of Management
- World Class Faculty: 25+ international visiting faculty from the likes of Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc. and 50+ renowned full-time faculty offer unparalleled learning and global perspectives.
- Innovative Curriculum: Great Lakes has a future-oriented business curriculum and has been a pioneer in introducing Analytics, AI, and Machine Learning specializations. In addition to AIMLAB, we also offer Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Strategy/OB-HR specializations, from which students can choose both majors and minors.
- Rankings: Great Lakes is ranked 4th by Outlook in Top Standalone Institutions, 9th by Business India in Top Indian B-Schools, 31st among Top B-schools by NIRF under Ministry of HRD and ranked in Super League 2 by Business Standard (Chennai Campus).
- Globally Benchmarked: Great Lakes is the youngest Indian Business School to receive prestigious AMBA accreditation. The institute also has collaborations with Top Global B-Schools and Universities like Cornell, HKUST, Bordeaux, SKEMA, Frankfurt and IÉSEG to name a few.
- Placements: Great Lakes has witnessed 100% placements for the last 17 years. For the batch 2022, the highest CTC was 25.8 lakhs p.a. Some of the top recruiters include Bain, McKinsey, JP Morgan Chase, Adobe, Nestlé, EY India, HP, ITC, PayU, Accenture, Cognizant, ICRA, Crisil, TAS, Société Générale, Deloitte, Swiggy, Standard Chartered and Wells Fargo.
- Experiential Learning: Emphasis on experiential learning which helps put into action the concepts learnt in class through Karma-Yoga, the Leadership Experiential Action Program (LEAP), Empirical Studies, Live Projects, insights from distinguished thought leaders and student-driven initiatives.
- Diverse Peer Group: Great Lakes encourages diversity in class which facilitates peer learning and the development of varied perspectives.
- Campus: The pristine campus of Great Lakes Chennai is Asia’s 1st LEED Platinum-rated campus. The Gurgaon campus also offers world-class facilities and is located in the corporate hub of Delhi-NCR.
Admission open for one-year PGPM – Admissions are also open for the One Year Full-Time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for students with 2-10 years of work experience. The application deadline for PGPM 2023-2024 is 21st November, 2022 as well.
About Great Lakes Institute of Management:
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai founded in 2004 by Padma Shri Awardee Dr. Bala V
Balachandran is one of the premier B-schools in India. Great Lakes has, within a short span of 18 years,
emerged as a top-ranked business school. Great Lakes has 50+ full-time faculty and 150+ visiting faculty
including over 25+ international faculty from top global schools like Yale, Kellogg, Stanford, and Harvard.
Further collaborations with the world’s leading institutions like Cornell University, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, University of Bordeaux, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
(HKUST), and Babson College etc., have helped Great Lakes globally benchmark its programs.
Great Lakes, Chennai, was accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), UK in 2014 and became the
youngest B-school in India to receive this prestigious international accreditation. In 2015, Great Lakes,
Chennai also received international SAQS accreditation and in 2017, its two-year PGDM program was
accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). During the years 2019-20, Great Lakes was ranked No.1 in India by Analytics India for its Analytics program. Great Lakes, Chennai was ranked 3rd by
Outlook India among the top private MBA institutions, 9th by Business India, 9th by Business World and
featured in Super League 2 by Business Standard.
Led by exceptional academic faculty, steered by an outstanding advisory council, and buoyed by
international collaborations, Great Lakes has constantly been innovating to stay ahead of the needs of
our businesses and community. It is the first B-school in India to offer full-time specialization in Analytics
and the first to introduce AI and Machine Learning specialization.
Great Lakes has a 30-acre LEED Platinum-rated green campus in Chennai and a second campus in Delhi-
NCR. In the year 2019, Great Lakes Gurgaon campus received the prestigious AMBA accreditation. It was also ranked among the top 5 emerging business schools by the National HRD Network (NHRDN) for
the year 2018-2019. Great Lakes Gurgaon was also ranked 12th by Business World for its one-year
program in the year 2021. Great Lakes Gurgaon has ranked 52nd among business schools in its first participation in NIRF rankings in 2022.
Great Lakes offers One Year full-time MBA (PGPM) for experienced professionals, Two-year MBA
(PGDM), Part-Time Executive MBA for senior managers, and Weekend Executive MBA Program. Great
Lakes alumni currently numbering 12,000+, work at world-renowned organizations both in India and
overseas across 30+ nations.
Visit EasyShiksha for skill development courses.