Come January 1, all of us are pumped up to start the New Year on a positive note. For most, it is a guilt-driven, over optimistic response which starts to dwindle soon after. In fact, a study by U.S. News states that close to 80% people fail to abide by their resolutions fail by the second week of February. So it wouldn’t be wrong to say that, for a lot of us, resolutions are made to be broken.
However, for the strong-willed who are determined to start their new year with a positive bang, we have chalked out the plan, starting with what to do to and how to do.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Top Virtual Reality Courses
1. Pledge to stay happy – Being happy and content is something we all deserve and strive for. It is one of the most sought-after life goals, yet seems to be elusive. It is equally important to be happy working, trying to change imperfect, undesired situations as being content with perfect, desired situations. Happy people have healthier relationships, live better & longer and are more productive. What more reasons would you want to be simply happy? Now that you want to be happy, Coursera has a course to help you succeed: A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment
2. Manage those wasted hours – Time and tide wait for none! Be it students, working professionals or even housewives, time management is crucial for success of each and every one. If you feel that you are capable of a lot more, but waste a lot of time doing unnecessary tasks or take up the longer irrelevant route, its time you consider working smarter and managing your precious time better. Learning to prioritize better and be efficient should be something you should accomplish in 2017. Take up Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity course for greater results.
Top Software Engineering Courses
3. Master a language – Why not add a feather to you cap by learning a new language this year. It will not only help you in your career by opening a new world of job opportunities but also personally help you establish deep cross-cultural relationships. If travelling is something you enjoy, it will certainly make you a smarter traveller and a more interesting person. In fact there are a host of other benefits like memory improvement, longer attention span, and a reduced risk of age-related cognitive decline that come with being bilingual as per a study. For starters, start with a course on Chinese for Beginners on Coursera or Italian Language and Culture: Intermediate on edX.
4. Take charge of your finances – However big or small your earrings might be, it is important to manage each penny well. If you feel that you lack in that area, makes sense to ensure efficient finance management this year. Well-managed finances not only ensure that you don’t overspend but also prepare you for all expenditures, as well as profit distributions. Don’t be penny wise, pound foolish. Take up Finance for Non-Finance Professionals or Personal Finance course.
Top Quality Management System (QMS) Courses
Top Project Management Courses
5. Get Healthier – One goal we all have set for years has been weight loss. This year take a more rational approach and strive to be healthy and fit. The benefits of physical activity extend well beyond achievement and/or maintenance of a healthy weight. Incorporating physical activity in your daily routine will improve both mental and physical health, tackle anxiety, depression and anger. It will have immediate and long-term health benefits, improve your quality of life and will add years to your life and life to your years! If 2017 is your year to be healthier and fitter, Sit Less, Get Active or Design Your Personal Weight Loss Plan with these amazing courses and stay motivated.
Top Networking Online Courses
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
Get Course: R-Programming-For-Absolute-Beginners