13 April 2017, New Delhi: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi has announced the beginning of application process for MTech offered in Computational Biology (CB). The application process began on March 20 and candidates can apply till April 14 on the institute’s official website.
• Beginning of Online Application – 20 March 2017
• Last Date of Online Application – 14 April 2017
• Announcement of shortlisted candidates – 17 April 2017
• Test & Interview (at IIIT-Delhi campus) – 30 April 2017
Candidate must a have a a degree from a recognized institute on any of the following:
• B.Tech/BE in any discipline preferably in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing
• MCA, B.Pharm, MBBS
• MSc. (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics , Computer Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology,
Biotechnology, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Biomedical sciences)
• All general applicants must have CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 65% in qualifying exam and 60%
in all previous degrees including 10+2
• For SC, ST, OBC, PWD and CW category candidates, it is a must to have least 6.0 out of 10 or and must have at least 55% in all previous degree including 10+2.
While valid GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET is not mandatory, applicants having any one of these will be given additional weightage. The selection process will involve written test and interview.