Internship helps students to give a better shape to their careers
In today’s blog, I am going to talk about Internship helps students to give a better shape to their careers. In my previous blog, I talked about the benefits of an Internship. But today I will talk specifically about a few fields and Internships. This will help to open more doors in your career or If you are a fresher and willing to get a Job after this lockdown. This Blog is going to help you a lot.
In today’s hyper-competitive job market, internships are becoming a must-have on almost every job applicant’s CV. Students who had completed an internship, when compared with those who did not, we’re better at making effective career decisions. The study found this is because students figured out their own personal priorities and how this affects their career decisions. Insight into the realities of a profession helped them learn whether it aligned with their personal values and sometimes the internship told them quite clearly which career pathway not to take. So Internship helps students to give a better shape to their careers.
Why we do Internships? Internship mainly emphasises on building skills. So in the lockdown time, you can not go out to do internships. It’s a great opportunity to take advantage of this time by learning online. This mission by the name “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se Internship 2020“ is started by Mr Sunil Sharma with a vision to help students or employees to learn remotely in this Lockdown. Through Easyshiksha you can learn through thousands of courses and few are:
- Graphic Designing
- Web Designing
- Game Design and Development
- Mobile App / Game design
- Comic Design
Above Courses are related to Designing and Animation but in my coming blogs. I will talk about more courses and Internships.
Free Online Test Series Includes
Internship helps students to give a better shape to their careers. According to a study Students who completed internships as part of their university degree are better at making career decisions and are more satisfied with their career choices, research from the UK and Australia shows. It also seems that the longer the internship, the more employable the students feel they are.
At the Western Australian university, the work experience was shorter with 100 to 150 hours in industry completed over a thirteen-week academic semester. Business students were specialising in a range of different areas, including accounting, finance, marketing, human resource management and hospitality.
Why should you intern?
- Application of education and career exploration. Internships are a great way to apply the knowledge from the classroom to real-world experience. Learning is one thing, but taking those skills into the workforce and applying them is a great way to explore different career paths and specializations that suit individual interests and in this way, Internship helps students to give a better shape to their career.
- Gain experience and increase marketability. Having an internship gives you experience in the career field you want to pursue. Not only does this give individuals an edge over other candidates when applying for jobs, but it also prepares them for what to expect in their field and increases confidence in their work.
- Networking. Having an internship benefits you in the working environment, and it also builds your professional network. There is a 1 in 16 chance of securing a job by connecting with people, so networking is critical. Internships provide a great environment to meet professionals in the career field you want to pursue, as well as other interns who have similar interests. Internship helps students to give a better shape to their career.
- National Data. According to a 2016 National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) survey, more than 56 percent of graduating seniors reported taking part in at least one internship. Of those respondents, 56 percent were paid, while 44 percent were unpaid. Seventy-two percent of those unpaid internships were credit-bearing.
- Professionalism. Internships can provide students with the soft skills needed in the workplace and in leadership positions. In a LinkedIn Skills Report (2018), 57% of people rated soft skills as being more important than technical skills. Skills, such as communication, leadership, problem-solving, and teamwork can all be learned through an internship and utilized beyond that experience. Internship helps students to give a better shape to their career.
- about how organizations thrive and function in textbooks, hear from guest speakers who talk about organizational structures or dive into case studies about workplace culture, but nothing compares to living the actual experience. Internships help students learn all about workplace culture, employee relations, and leadership structure, which should help them on board in their first professional job with more ease than if they haven’t had professional experience. Internship helps students to give a better shape to their career.
- Build your resume. Most organizations and jobs that you apply to the following graduation want employees to have some sort of professional experience, even for entry-level jobs. In the event that you are a finalist for a position and haven’t had an internship experience but the other finalist has, you may lose out on a job opportunity, so make sure you at least have one internship on your resume before leaving college to give you a leg up on the competition.
National Intern Day is a day to celebrate and recognize the hard work of interns around the globe. Internship helps students to give a better shape to their career.
Internships and Training provided by Easyshiksha Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se Internship 2020 include Artificial Intelligence, Core Java Programming, Decision Trees, Random Forests and XGBoost in Python, Microsoft Excel, Crowdfunding, Blockchain, Robo-Advisors.
Students need different skills to navigate the labour market in unstable economic conditions. A rising number of graduates are not getting jobs in the short-term, and we are also seeing more underemployment, with graduates in less skilled positions.
In an era of intense global competition for jobs, being able to recruit and retain graduates who are committed, satisfied and productive is critical for any business. Employers demand that new graduates be “well-rounded” with strong technical, communication and team-working skills. They also seek life experience through sporting and community activities.
I hope this blog, Internship helps students to give a better shape to their career.