Hello Friends, today we are going to discuss about Process of Photosynthesis in plants. It is the common topic about which we study from junior class up to the 12th.Photosynthesis is the process by which plants their food. Here we explain the process of making food of plants in six steps.
Photosynthesis is the process by which plants and other organisms use sunlight to synthesize nutrients from carbon dioxide and water. Though this process plants create green pigment is known as Cholorophyll and release oxygen. This process will take place in leaves that is why we called leaves are the kitchen of the plants.It is an endothermic chemical process which convert natural light into chemical energy.Photosynthesis process will be held only when sun light is present.
The Six Steps of Photosynthesis are:
1. When Leaves open their pores which is known as stomata.
2. Sunlight enters in the leaves through open pores.
3. Sunlight absorbed minerals from Carbon dioxide and water.
4. Absorbed minerals converted into glucose.
5. Glucose will change in green color pigment known as cholorophyll.
6. This process may also convert carbon dioxide into oxygen.
For more detailed information take Photosynthesis Online Courses at easyshiksha,com. Online Course consists of videos, videos, assignments which help you to clear concepts of photosynthesis. Easyshiksha.com offers so many online courses which helps you to enhance your skills.