Youth play a critical role in nation-building and its development. Young minds always have that zeal and potential to do unique and extraordinary things to bring change to society. A youth-targeted innovation challenge is a brilliant model to discover fresh ideas and tap their true potential. In line with this, Samsung India has come up with a fascinating innovation challenge called Solve for Tomorrow for India’s bright young minds where they can showcase their innovative ideas to solve real-world issues and transform the lives of people & communities.
Samsung’s flagship CSR program, Solve for Tomorrow is a platform where youth from 16–22 years can participate from any region of India and bring forth their innovative ideas related to education, environment, healthcare, & agriculture, and stand a chance to get support of up to INR 1 crore to develop a prototype of their idea.
Top Personal Development Online Courses
Here are 5 reasons that make ‘Solve For Tomorrow’ the best platform for young innovators of our nation.
- This is not just a theoretical challenge but a platform that will give youngsters an opportunity to convert their innovative idea into a working prototype and solve real-world problems to transform communities
- This competition will also provide selected youngsters a chance to work on their idea under the guidance of FITT & Samsung mentors through different training modules, boot camps & workshops to build entrepreneurial skills and make then future-ready
- Top three national winners will get mega support of up to INR 1 crore for their startup ideas and mentoring support from IIT Delhi experts
- Selected participants will get other benefits like online course vouchers worth INR 100,000, the opportunity to visit Samsung India offices, its R&D centres, Samsung Opera House in Bengaluru & a chance to interact with young Samsung employees and researchers
- This is a chance for young innovators to create an impact with their problem-solving skills and create real-world solutions that will contribute to both their individual growth and the nation’s development as well
What you need to register for Solve for Tomorrow
- An original idea/concept in terms of science and technology with social or economic impact
- An idea that is focused on creating solutions for real-world problems
- Explain the problem you are trying to solve and who is the audience
- Explain how you will use Design Thinking in this solution and how is your idea unique
- Describe the anticipated social impact of your solution
How to register?
- Register at https://www.samsung.com/in/solvefortomorrow/ to receive your login credentials.
- Click on the https://www.samsung.com/in/solvefortomorrow/ again to log in with your confirmed user ID & password to go to the application form page and fill in all the necessary details. (Individuals or teams of up to 3 members can participate)
- Post submitting all the details you will receive a confirmation mail from the Solve for Tomorrow organizing team and you are done!
Participants can apply now at www.samsung.com/in/solvefortomorrow. The last date to submit entries is (5 pm) July 31, 2022.
visit EasyShiksha for skill development