Shri. N. P. Singh, District Magistrate, Gautam Buddh Nagar launched DLF Foundation’s initiative‘Integrated Development Program’ at Government Primary School, Badauli, Gautam Buddh Nagar today. Senior officials from DLF Mall of India, DLF Foundation and DM office were present during the occasion. Sarpanch and school staff members of Badauli and Jhatta village were also present.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Top Virtual Reality Courses
The program has been launched with four govt. schools of Jhatta and Badauli, Gautam Buddh Nagar in association with Society for All Round Development (SARD). Nearly 200 children studying in these schools are set to benefit from this program. The program will gradually be scaled up to reach out to more schools identified for intervention in the following years.
“I congratulate and thank DLF Foundation who has taken the responsibility of these schools. I personally believe in empowerment and not in charity. We have to empower the underprivileged section of our society so that they not only do well for themselves but also help raise their families and communities. Education and Health are the two main areas where we can intervene and empower others, especially our children. I request DLF to intervene beyond infrastructural development and support also on developing soft skills of the students. Proper monitoring is essential. I am very happy to see the new fun based teaching learning that DLF Foundation has introduced in these schools. ” said Shri. N. P. Singh, District Magistrate, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Top Software Engineering Courses
The following intervention has been implemented in the schools:
· Introduction of Technology aided learning.
· Teachers’ skills development training for the teachers of the govt. school.
· Upgrading of the existing infrastructure of the govt. school.
· Building as Learning Aid (BALA) has been integrated for creating a conducive learning environment for the children
· Construction and up gradation of Toilets.
· Setting up of modern libraries.
School bags with books, notebooks and stationary items were also distributed to the students.
“Classroom teaching cannot standalone define equitable and quality education. It is essential for a child to develop interest for which a conducive learning environment is pertinent. Through our Integrated School Development Programme we are trying to create the same”, said Mr. Ritesh Sinha, Director-CSR, DLF Ltd.
DLF Foundation’s ‘Integrated School Development Program’ is an innovative project which focuses on the issue of accessing and bridging the gaps in the education system through a multi level integrated approach.
Top Quality Management System (QMS) Courses
Top Project Management Courses
Ms. Sudha Mishra Principal, Govt Primary School, Badauli said “We are really thankful to DLF for lending a helping hand in the development of our school. This initiative will definitely help us to fill the gaps in our education system and expose our children to advanced technologies and fun based learning system”
DLF Foundation along with the school administration will also be organizing awareness program in Badauli and Jhatta village to motivate the families to send their children to school to ensure that each and every child of the village has access to quality education.
About DLF Foundation
Top Personal Development Online Courses
- Skill Development Program – Under this, the organisation train and empower the underprivileged with permanent skills, thus enabling them to earn their livelihood, they have established Employability Linked Vocational Training Centers under the banner of DLF LIFE (Learning Initiative for Employment).
- Talent Nurturing Program – Under this program DLF Foundation provides Financial Support to the meritorious underprivileged to ensure quality education in private schools enrolled by DLF Foundation
- Village Cluster Development Program – The Cluster Village Development Programme aims to make the quality of life of the rural population better by empowering the communities. The programme looks at holistic development of the population with inputs on health, education, infrastructure development, sanitation and environment.
Top Networking Online Courses
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now