September, Gurgaon: Great Lakes Institute of Management, one of the premier B-schools of the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon has announced admissions open for its full-time One Year Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for academic session 2023-24. The Great Lakes PGPM is a fast track one year- MBA program for professionals with 2 to 10 years of work experience. It leverages a global faculty pool, peer learning among the diverse group of experienced students, extensive industry networking and experiential learning.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGPM 2023-24:
- All applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT score. Previous years scores are also accepted.
- Typically, candidates with more than two years of work experience are considered. However, exceptional students with 18+ months of experience (by April 30th, 2023) may be considered for applying.
- The first application cycle deadline is 21st November, 2022.
- To learn more about the PGPM, (https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/pgdm)
- Eligible candidate can apply online here: Application form (https://app.greatlakes.edu.in/)
Speaking on the commencement of the admission process, Mr. Gautam Lakhamraju, Admissions Director, Great Lakes Institute of Management said, “Great Lakes has done exceptionally well over the last year coming out of the pandemic with record placement and admission outcomes. The PGPM class of 2022 witnessed fantastic placements with the average CTC of the batch going to 17.8 lakhs which is 31% higher than the previous year. We had also seen a fantastic response from aspirants last year with a 25% increase in overall applications which are at an all-time high. As we commence this year’s admissions process, we are very optimistic that we will have a similar response this year too and attract some of the brightest young minds to our programs. We are very keen to encourage diversity in gender, education backgrounds, and pre-MBA work experience in the Class and are offering diversity and merit-based scholarships to outstanding candidates. In addition, we are also offering Dr. Bala V Balachandran scholarships to exceptional students since last year which entails a full tuition fee waiver.”
Highlights of Great Lakes Institute of Management
- World Class Faculty: 25+ International visiting faculty from the likes of Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc. and 50+ renowned full-time faculty offer unparalleled learning and global perspectives.
- Innovative Curriculum: Great Lakes has a future oriented business curriculum and has been a pioneer in introducing Analytics, AI, and Machine Learning specializations. In addition to AIMLAB, we also offer Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Strategy/OB-HR specializations, from which students can choose both major and minors.
- Rankings: Great Lakes is ranked 4th by Outlook in Top standalone institutions, 9th by Business India in top Indian B-Schools, 31st among top b-schools by NIRF under Ministry of HRD, ranked in Super League 2 by Business Standard (Chennai Campus). The Great Lakes PGPM program has been consistently ranked in the top one year MBA programs in the country, 3rd by Outlook.
- Globally Benchmarked: Great Lakes is the youngest Indian Business School to receive prestigious AMBA accreditation. The institute also has collaborations with Top Global B-Schools and Universities like Cornell, HKUST, Bordeaux, SKEMA, Frankfurt, IÉSEG to name a few.
- Placements: We have witnessed 100% placements for the last 17 years. The batch of 2022 had the highest average CTC thus far, at 17.9 lakhs p.a. Some of the top recruiters include Microsoft, Accenture, ADP, Bain, Bristlecone, Deloitte, Cognizant, EY GDS, FedEx, HCL, Infosys, Incedo, Optum, Tiger Analytics, Zoom, and ZS Associates.
- Experiential Learning: Emphasis on experiential learning which helps put into action the concepts learnt in class through Karma-Yoga, the Leadership Experiential Action Program (LEAP), Empirical Studies, insights from distinguished Thought Leaders and student driven initiatives.
- Diverse Peer Group: Great Lakes ensures of bringing diversity in class and its PGPM students have over thousand years of collective work experience gained from different industries.
- Campus: The pristine campus of Great Lakes Chennai is Asia’s 1st LEED Platinum Rated campus. The Gurgaon campus also offers world class facilities and is located in the corporate hub of Delhi-NCR.
Admission for Two- year PGDM – Admissions are also open for two-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for students with 0-3 years of work experience. The application deadline for PGDM 2023-2025 is 21st November, 2022. To know more about PGDM, apply online, (https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/pgdm)