Indian Navy has announced the result of the common entrance exam that was held for the posts of April 2019 those are Matric Recruit (MR), Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR). All the candidates who have participated in the examination can now check for the result on the official website. For more on the result and job news be sure to keep visiting EasyShiksha or follow us on social media. We are posting everything that might interest you.
The Indian Navy had conducted the tests for AA and SSR between February 26 and February 28, this year. The result for matric recruits (October 2019) is now announced on March 15 Friday. Candidates who will clear the exams will be eligible for Physical Proficiency Test (PET) and medical test followed by final screening and final medical enrollment.
The Exam was Conducted Successfully for the Above Vacant Posts. The Exam was Conducted on the Prescribed Exam Center on 23 – 25 February 2019. The Exam was Written Objective Type With the 30 Minutes Time Duration. The question paper was bilingual (Hindi & English). More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Here’s how you can check MR, AA, SSR result online:
1) Log on to the official website for the Indian Navy Recruitment joinindiannavy.gov.in
2) Go to the homepage and click on the login option.
3) In the new window enter your credential and captcha code.
4) Click on the submit button.
5) Download the merit list and keep it safely till the recruitment process ends.