Delhi, April 6, 2020: PMI India, an affiliate of the Project Management Institute, the world’s leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession, announces a call for nominations for the PMI India Awards 2020. PMI India has established a number of awards to recognize and honor contributions and achievements in the project management profession. The winners will be announced at the Project Management National Conference 2020 on September 11-12, 2020 in Bengaluru.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
The PMI India Awards is recognized by industry leaders, private and public sector organizations, government, NGOs, and project practitioners as the most prestigious award for projects and the project management profession in India. These awards have now grown to become the industry’s most respected distinction paying tribute to ground breaking projects that demonstrated high-ranking performance and innovative processes.
PMI India has been administering the PMI India Awards on an annual basis since 2009. Some past winners of the PMI India Awards include esteemed organizations such as viz. L&T, TCS, IBM, Reliance Industries, State Bank of India, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., RITES Ltd., Robert Bosch Engineering, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, ONGC and Powergrid Corporation of India.
The PMI India Awards 2020 have been divided in six categories that recognize and honour a project team that has delivered superior results through exemplary application of project management principles.
- Project of the year – Category Large: A project or program or similar initiative which has budget project cost of more than INR 1,000 crores
- Project of the year – Category Medium: A project or program or similar initiative which has budget project cost between INR 100 crores to INR 1,000 crores
- Project of the year – Category Small: A project or program or similar initiative which has budget project cost less than INR 100 crores but more than INR Five crores
- Project of the year – Category Micro: A project or program or similar initiative which has budget project cost less than INR 5 crores but more than INR Fifty lakhs
- Project of the year – Contribution to the Community: This award recognizes and honors significant initiatives undertaken by corporate bodies or organizations (as part of their Corporate Social Responsibilities activities) towards improvement and well-being of the community.
- Project of the year – NGO: This award recognizes and honors a project team that has achieved superior results through exemplary application of project management principles for projects, programs or similar initiatives implemented by Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
Each category will have maximum of one winner and one runner- up. In lieu of the COVID-19 situation, PMI India has extended the last date for nomination submissions to May 13, 2020.
More details about nomination procedures, evaluation criteria and details about each category are available on the link www.pmi.org.in/awards.
Top Software Engineering Courses
About Project Management Institute (PMI)
Project Management Institute (PMI) is the world’s leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession. Through global advocacy, collaboration, education and research, we work to prepare more than three million professionals around the world for The Project Economy: the coming economy in which work, and individuals, are organized around projects, products, programs and value streams. Now 50 years in the making, we work in nearly every country around the world to advance careers, improve organizational success and further mature the project management profession through globally-recognized standards, certifications, communities, resources, tools, academic research, publications, professional development courses and networking opportunities. As part of the PMI family, ProjectManagement.com creates online global communities that deliver more resources, better tools, larger networks and broader perspectives.
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
ALSO READ: squishy-robots-now-have-squishy-computers
Get Course: copyright-law-for-online-entrepreneurs