Mumbai, June 30, 2020: SP Jain School of Global Management (SP Jain), known worldwide for its top-ranked Global MBA program, will conduct a ‘Power Panel’ to discuss and understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on different industries. The webinar will bring together experts from various sectors to address the issues, explore possibilities and discuss realities of the industries, and how they can adapt to the changes and overcome challenges posed by the pandemic. The webinar will be hosted on Wednesday, 1st July from 5pm to 6 pm.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Details of the Webinar:
Topic: Just a Little Longer – Industry Experts’ Take on Covid-19
Date: 1st July, 2020
Time: 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm IST
Moderator: Smita Jain, Director MGLuxM, SP Jain School of Global Management
- Harbhajan Singh, Sports Personality
- Dabboo Ratnani, Celebrity Fashion Photographer
- Bhavna Jasra, Artist & Entrepreneur
- Mickey Contractor, Celebrity Make-Up Artist
Additional Guest Panelists:
- Sanjay Kapoor, Actor & Producer
- Dr. Varun Chaudhary, Executive Director CG Corp Global
- Avin Agrawal, Director Haldiram Foods International Ltd
- Krishna Gupta, MD/Founder Lloyds Luxuries | True Fitt & Hill
ABOUT SP JAIN SCHOOL OF GLOBAL MANAGEMENT (S P JAIN GLOBAL)
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se” during this lockdown.
Top Software Engineering Courses
S P Jain is an Australian business school with campuses in Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney. The School offers a plethora of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and doctoral programs with a motive of crafting leaders for the 21st century workplace. Their full-time MBA and Global MBA programs have significant recognition as evinced through global rankings.
– Forbes: Top 15 Best International 1-year MBAs (2019-21)
– Times Higher Education-Wall Street Journal: Top 5 Best International 1-year MBAs (2018)
– Forbes: Top 20 Best International 1-year MBAs (2017-19)
– The Economist: Top 100 Full-Time MBAs worldwide (2015)
– Forbes: Top 10 Best International 1-year MBAs (2015-17)
– Forbes: Top 20 Best International Business Schools (2013-15)
– Financial Times: Top 100 Global MBA programs (2011 and 2012)
S P Jain is registered as a Higher Education Provider in Australia. Upon graduation, students receive a degree conferred by S P Jain School of Global Management, Australia. S P Jain’s world-class business courses are accredited by the Department of Education/Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia, and licensed by the Council of Private Education, Singapore and the Knowledge and Human Development Authority, Dubai.
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
Get Course: Artificial-Intelligence-Online-Course