Almost half of the 10-lakh civil service aspirants who file their applications do not appear for the preliminary examination and same is the case with other tests conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), which spends a lot of money and deploys human resources across the country to conduct the examinations withdraw.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
A start is being made with the Engineering Services Examination, 2019 and more examinations will be brought under this arrangement. In order to avail this facility, the candidate has to provide details of application. Separate OTPs will be sent on candidate’s registered mobile number and email id. On successful completion of withdrawal of application, confirmation message will be sent on email and also an SMS. Once application has been withdrawn, it cannot be revived.
Top Software Engineering Courses
Under Section 2.1 and Appendix II-B, the withdraw notification states:
- You are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the request for withdrawal of application.
- Provide the details of registered application with registration-id. There is no provision for withdrawing incomplete applications.
- Before making the request for withdrawal, keep your registered mobile number and the email-id provided at the time of submission of application, handy.
- Separate OTPs will be sent by the Commission on the registered mobile number and email-id. Request for withdrawal will be accepted only after it is confirmed by validating the OTP sent on both platforms. The OTP will be valid for 30 minutes only.
- Do remember not to share the OTP with anybody else.
- If you have submitted more than one application form, then the higher registration-id of application (meaning, the latest) will be considered for withdrawal and all earlier applications will be treated as cancelled automatically.
- After the final acceptance of the online withdrawal of application, print the authenticated receipt.
- Once the application has been withdrawn, it cannot be revived.
- The UPSC has no provision to refund any fee amount you pay; so in case of successful withdrawal of application, the fee will not be refunded.
- On successful completion of withdrawal of application, an auto-generated email and SMS will confirm the same.
- In case you have not submitted a request for the withdrawal of your application, write to email@example.com immediately.
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
Get Course: Data-Science