New Delhi, 31st Dec 2019: From the New Year 2020, you will be able to view and download key Goods and Services (GST) statistics from the GST portal. GST Network, the IT backbone of GST system, has already uploaded the key stats in the GST portal which is now in the public domain.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Top Virtual Reality Courses
This includes the state-wise data of active registrations, state-wise and year-wise key returns and revenue collection.
Following statistics are available in the GST portal under the Downloads section:
· Registration type-wise Taxpayer base (active taxpayers as on 30th November 2019).
· State-wise and Month-wise GSTR-3B and GSTR-1 filing summary for the return period July 2017 to October 2019.
Top Software Engineering Courses
· State-wise and Month-wise revenue collection on GST Portal.
· Month-wise revenue collection of IGST on Import on Customs Portal.
· State-wise and Month-wise settlement of IGST to States/Union Territories.
· State-wise and Year-wise Pre-GST regime revenue from taxes subsumed in GST.
Top Quality Management System (QMS) Courses
Top Project Management Courses
The data available on the portal is in downloadable form and will be updated on a monthly basis.
Presently, all the data is in Excel format, however the same will be made available in interactive graphical format soon for ease of Communication.
The data is available for everyone irrespective if a user is a taxpayer or not.
Top Personal Development Online Courses
Top Networking Online Courses
The move will enable people to analyse the indirect tax data, which is available now for the whole country at one place for the first time.
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
Get Course: courses Introduction to Corporate Finance