Dubai is going to be much warm today with the heat of the final match of Asia Cup between India and Bangladesh. Rohit Sharma led Indian team enter the finals of the ongoing Asia Cup as overwhelming favourites, but after their convincing win against Pakistan, Bangladesh will not be an easy prospect.
Shikhar Dhawan has already made it clear that his side is not taking Mahsrafe’s team lightly, and this could well turn out to be an epic contest in the taxing heat of Dubai.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Top Virtual Reality Courses
Mashrafe has also asked his team to pull up their socks and be at their absolute best against India on Friday.
So, you now have a team focused on retaining its pride as the top-ranked bunch in the tournament, and the other eager to give some happiness to its passionate fans back home. The usual drill ahead of such a final sees teams going through the paces in the practice area, polishing their skills. This time, neither team turned up for practice. Blame it on the heat and humidity and the cruel schedule. The organisers will certainly have to plan the tournament better. Yet, there is a final to be played, a final that has now come thrice for Bangladesh in Asia Cup cricket in the last four editions. A final that could be a game-changer in their cricketing history.
India vs Bangladesh Final Asia Cup 2018
• 4: wickets Bhuvneshwar Kumar needs to complete 100 ODI wickets. He would be the 12th Indian pacer to reach this landmark.
• 7: If India wins the Asia cup title this will be their 7th title, which is the most by any team
• 87: MS Dhoni requires 87 runs to complete 10,000 runs in ODIs for India.
o He has already reached 10,000 runs in ODIs but not 174 runs came for Asia XI as well.
o Dhoni will become 4th Indian to score 10,000 runs in ODIs after Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly and Rahul Dravid.
• 223: Average 1st innings total at Abu Dhabi extrapolated over last 10 innings discarding rain affected matches and no results.
Top Software Engineering Courses
• 60%: win rate of team batting second in the last 10 Matches at this venue.
• 355/5: Highest team total at Dubai by England vs Pakistan in 2015.
• 116: Lowest team total by Hong Kong vs Pakistan in 2018.
• 137 runs: Biggest margin-victory by Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka in 2018
• 209: Lowest total successfully defended by Pakistan vs South Africa in 2013
• 130: Highest individual score by Kevin Pietersen (ENG) vs Pakistan in 2012
• 6/38: Best bowling figures by Shahid Afridi (PAK) vs Australia in 2009
• 210: Biggest partnership between Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma (IND) for 1st wicket vs Pakistan in 2018.
• 1: India need just 1 victory to complete 700 wins in all formats of cricket
• 0: wins for Bangladesh vs India. Apart from Dhaka, India have never lost against Bangladesh in Asia
• 1 – Number of wickets Mortaza needs to complete 250 wickets in ODIs for Bangladesh
• 33- Soumya Sarkar needs 33 runs to cross the 1000 run mark in ODIs
• 1 – Number of times India lost against Bangladesh in Asia Cup in 13 matches
• 2 – Number of times the two teams will be playing in Asia cup final
Check More Sports News
Sign up with EasyShiksha or Download the app and get free online education account. You can access more than 50 free online courses, various computer and SSC Bank Railway test series and find your career options. You can Sign up with Facebook
Top Networking Online Courses
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
ALSO READ: ibps-po-admit-card-released-download-online
Get Course: Web-Development-with-PHP-MySQL-Database