Delhi, 18 September 2021: Ramky Enviro – Asia’s leading providers of comprehensive environment management services wins the PRCI Chanakya “Best HR Initiative of the Year-Environmentally Sustainable CSR” award for National and International Achievers 2021. The Award was received by Dr Sujiv Nair, Chief Human Resource Officer, REEL through the hands of the Chief Minister of Goa Shri Pramod Sawant, today during the 15th Global Communication Conclave Organized by PRCI at Hotel Fern Kadamba, Goa.
Speaking on the success, Mr Goutham Reddy, Managing Director, Ramky Enviro said – “We tap into the pain points of socio – environment gaps to align them to our sustainability goals. Similarly, we recognize the loopholes in society while bridging the gap between the privileged & the underprivileged. Ramky Enviro also acquired a prominent space at the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) National Award for Environmental Best Practices (EBP) through our Large Scale Compressed Bio Gas Plant being recognized as the ‘Most Innovative Project’. While we are exploring the opportunity of converting few diesel engines into CNG engines for trials through our Bio Gas plant at HIMSW, It is an absolute delight to have this unique project recognized at such an eminent platform. This encourages us to take our products & services to another notch with each passing year through constant innovation. Our Covid relief services bagged the ‘COVID 19 Excellence Award’ in the Environmental Management System (EMS) Sector at the Forbes Magazine listed, Global Safety Summit 2021. We have handled over 10,000 tons of COVID-19 waste, leaving no stone unturned to ensure that the cities are being kept away from the fatal COVID-19 waste. We shall continue to innovate & use technology to establish better waste management practices & methods eradicating any negative consequences of waste mismanagement.”
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Highlights of the CSR initiatives by Ramky Enviro:
• Enabling Social Projects that focus on making a positive contribution to society through high impact sustainable programs for benefitting the communities located around Ramky Enviro Sites across the country
• Thrust Areas include Health ( special focus on Covid relief), Rural Development, Natural Resource Management, Education and Skill Development.
• The impact of these CSR programs are measured against the SDG Goals and quantified on the thrust areas using the REES Framework for sustained and continued development by an independent agency.
• The beneficiaries of these CSR initiatives include Students, Farmers, Villages, women and youth across India
In the last few years, Ramky Foundation part of Ramky Enviro has been in the forfront and has provided scholarships to more than 500 meritorious children across India, developed Infrastructure of more than 15 schools, constructed toilets for 200 families, installed more than 15 RO Plants, introduced sustainable agriculture to 400 farmers, provided skills to 500 women and youth and economically empowered Women Safai Karmacharies and Waste Pickers in collaboration with several partners
Ramky Enviro’s efforts have been recognized through various awards & recognitions. The company has initiated various CSR activities across the nation during the Pandemic to help drive positive growth in the Nation.
Top Software Engineering Courses
Top Programming Languages Courses
Adding to their successive recognitions, Ramky Enviro also got recognized for
- The ‘Most Innovative Project’ by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) National Award for Environmental Best Practices (EBP) for the Large Scale Compressed Bio Gas Plant and
- The ‘COVID 19 Excellence Award’ in the Environmental Management System (EMS) Sector at the Forbes Magazine listed, Global Safety Summit 2021 for the unparalleled contribution to raising the safety & cleanliness bar of the country through efficient management of the deadly Covid-19 waste.
Top Basic Language Courses
Top Digital Marketing Courses
About Ramky Enviro Engineers Limited:
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd (REEL), a KKR-backed company, is one of Asia’s leading providers of comprehensive environment management services. REEL offers a whole gamut of environmental services and infrastructure solutions under various categories such as Waste Management – hazardous, municipal, biomedical, MAR POL, construction waste & e-waste; Waste to Energy; Recycling – wastewater, paper, plastic and integrated waste; Environmental Solutions such as remediation, ETPs and wastewater treatment; automated car park management and Facilities Management. REEL has a growing global footprint, including over 60 spread operating locations spread across India, Singapore, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Tanzania. With over 25 years of operational history, REEL has a dominant presence across the entire waste value chain and has been a long-standing partner in the environmental solutions space to its customers.
About PRCI Chanakya Award:
The PRCI Chanakya Award recognises outstanding contributions made by individuals, corporates and institutions in the Public Relations sector. Each year, PRCI presents these Awards to achievers and leaders who brought name and fame to the country in their chosen fields.
Also Read: SmartBridge in collaboration
Enrol Now Artificial Intelligence Online Course