HITECH ROBOTICS SYSTING TOWARDS MMINIMIZING CASULATIES
- Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited is delivering world class Indigenized Robotics and Unmanned System products for keeping Armed/Civil personnel safe
- With more than 17 patents for various areas of robotics, THRSL provides cutting edge technologies in rugged Intelligent Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems
- Hi-Tech Robotic Systems co-developed Robot “CBRNE” with DRDO which is successful for surveillance and rescue operations in high altitude, harsh environment conditions.
- Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz co-developing technology with DRDO in R&DE (E) Pune, VRDE Ahmednagar, CAIR Bangalore & CVRDE Chennai Research Laboratories respectively.
- The robots can Reduce deployment of Armed Forces in difficult terrains like Siachin, Rann of kutch etc.
- Disaster recovery operations, such as the recent Siachin Avalanche and Pathankot Terror Attacks.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
The Defexpo India 2016, which is the ninth biennial Land, Naval and Internal Homeland Security Systems Exhibition, is being held at Naqueri Quitol in Quepem Taluka of South
Goa, India. This edition of Defexpo has received an overwhelming and unprecedented national and international response. Though the scenario is changing now, if we take a stock of private involvement in Defense related technologies, we would find out that there were very limited numbers of player in the domestic scenario till the last decade or so. It is a matter of happiness that with the various schemes of the government say the Make in India etc even the defense sector has got an impetus. The change in scenario is bound to instill a renewed sense of pride in Indian industry by exhibiting the potential of design, innovation and sustainability across India’s manufacturing sectors in the coming decade.
Top Software Engineering Courses
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Ltd. (THRSL) is showcasing its products at the event. THRSL has also collaborated with DRDO to produce some unmanned Ground vehicles with various classes of robots with various payloads.
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz are the winner of Industrial Innovation award 2014 awarded by the Defence Robotics division of CII and MSME National Award winner for
Research & Development. It is an Indian bootstrapped start-up focused towards developing and delivering world class Indigenised Robotics and Unmanned System products for
keeping Armed/Civil personnel safe. With more than 17 patents for various areas of robotics, THRSL provides cutting edge technologies in rugged Intelligent Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems. THRSL’s mission critical ISR products bring actionableintelligence to a remote location for strategic and tactile planning, hence providing an operational edge to the defence personnel.
The products can be of great aid in:
1. Reducing deployment in difficult terrains like Siachin, Rann of kutch etc.
2. Disaster recovery operations, such as the recent Siachin Avalanche and Mumbai Terror Attacks.
Speaking at the sidelines of the event Mr. Anuj Kapuria, Director & CEO, The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited (THRSL) said, “ the state of affairs have changed drastically in the last one and half years, we foresee tremendous growth possibilities – we need to focus our energies to ensure a sustained growth in the robotics sector. It will strengthen our armed forces and reduce the need for deployment in difficult terrains.”
Mr. S. Radhakrishnan , OS & Director – Industry Interface and Technology Management, DRDO said, “Today Military technology is becoming more and more complex and Robotics is going to play a big role in defense technology. Today number of conventional systems is coming into autonomous mode and Hitech Robotics who have been working in this area has got unique capabilities. Robotics is a multi disciplinary field and a good understanding of mechanics, automation, electronics, image processing is a must, it is
a conclusion of all technologies into one and Hitech Robotics has excellent insight in each one of them. Hitech has taken technology transfer for the Daksh they are manufacturing.
They have added enormous value to the product and DRDO is very happy with the support they have received from Hitech Robotics. We are proud of Hitech Robotics contribution in the field of Robotics and DRDO is looking forward to more joint developments and more challenging task with Hitech Robotics”
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now