Today’s our topic is What is SEO? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is an art of ranking on search engine by increasing the traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
SEO may target different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, news search, and industry-specific search engines.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Top Virtual Reality Courses
Now to understand What is SEO? You need to understand the
Search engine category. It can be divided into two factors on-page and off-page.
On-Page optimization is optimizing different part of your website that affect your search engine ranking. We have a control on this and can make changes to the website for this like:
- By putting targeted keywords in Title Tags.
- By putting targeted words into the heading of the page.
- Put the targeted keyword in URL of the page.
- Alt tags for images mention the keyword in this.
- The fast loading speed can help the page or website to rank first by the search engine.
- The content should be useful.
- Internal linking can be also helpful to visitors and is also helpful to search engines. Suppose if I use a link of another blog post to my page so that will be easy for visitors to visit my page and can easily navigate on my website. Pulse it affects the search engine ranking too.
Top Software Engineering Courses
Off-Page optimization focuses on increasing the authority of your domain by getting links from another website. Before this, you need to know what is Domain Authority. DA describes the relevance of a specific subject area industry. It is a search engine ranking score that predicts how well a website will rank on the search engine result page.
The biggest off-page SEO factor is the number and quality of backlinks to your website. Some examples of ways you can build links to your website are:
- By creating useful content that people want to link.
- By sharing your content on social media you can get more backlinks.
- Guest blogging on sites related to yours.
Top Networking Online Courses
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
Get Course: online_courses/Become-Business-Analyst