What is PUBG?
This questions now getting old as most of the people are now available on PUBG. People have tried this game at least once, all because of the popularity it is having.
How to download PUBG on Mobile?
PUBG Mobile has got 0.7.0 Update that has bring a lot into its bag pack. Now it have things that players were waiting for a long time. First is that PUBG has introduced WAR MODE into the mobile. To get this major update Android user go to play store and get it done, the update size is 1.6GB. On iOS update your existing app. On iOS the update is of total 2.2GB.
From WAR to the New Weapons there are lot more you can see in this updates. The mobile game is now becoming better and more stable. Below we are going to mention all the updates in well details.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) July 24, 2018
“Players on iOS and Android can skydive into the new epic battle of War Mode where teams duke it out on a small patch of the battlefield.
“Teamwork and grit are continuously tested, as players respawn repeatedly until one team reaches 100 points.
“Players earn three points for killing an opponent, one point for killing a downed opponent and one point for saving a teammate.
“In addition to War Mode, PUBG MOBILE’s July update delivers an all-new way for players to team up and dominate with the introduction of the clan system.
“Players can create and customise unique clan icons and work to earn exclusive rewards by climbing in ranks and completing challenges.”
What are new Updates in PUBG Mobile?
Arcade Mode – War
– A new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
– Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
– Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
– Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
– Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
– Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
– Players can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
– Check out the regional rankings to see who’s the best.
First Person Perspective
– Now supported in custom rooms.
– Added a team channel for finding teams.
– Added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
– Players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player’s profile page.
– Characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance.
– Added new idling animation for female characters.
Main Menu UI Redesign
– Main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
Shop UI Redesign
– Simplified shop UI.
Top Software Engineering Courses
Multiple Crate Purchases and Batch Dismantle
– All crates can now be purchased 10 at a time.
– Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
– Crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
– Added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
– Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
– Players can see friends recommended by the system.
– Added more ways to share.
– Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
– Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends.
– Added weapon information to spectator mode.
– Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
– Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
Get Course: Learn-HTML-Tutorial-for-Beginners