By now Samsung Mobile catching fire will not be a surprising for people. One again this incident has happed while a woman was carrying the mobile in her purse. This report is coming from the US. As per the Softpedia news, the lawsuit is filed in New York. According to that Diane Chung, a real states agent, was using the cellphone this month and it started getting really hot. She put it into her purse but after while notice smoke coming from her purse.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Chung emptied the purse, but a fire had started. An onlooker then allegedly picked up the Galaxy Note 9 with a cloth and threw it away. The New York Post reported that Samsung did not comment on the issue. The reports come after Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones were recalled worldwide in 2016, following exploding batteries and subsequent fires.
New York Post reports based on the court papers. Chung placed the smoking bag on the elevator floor and tried to empty it, burning her fingers as she tried to grab the Galaxy Note 9. As soon as Chung reached the lobby, she kicked the device out of the elevator.
Top Software Engineering Courses
The incident is concerning, especially after Samsung CEO DJ Koh said that the “battery in the Galaxy Note 9 is safer than ever. Users do not have to worry about the batteries anymore.” Samsung has been confident about the battery inside the Galaxy Note 9, which is also why the company introduced a large 4,000mAh capacity, the biggest yet for a Galaxy smartphone.
Get free online test series for exams like Bank PO cleark and SSC, Railway with EasyShiksha. Sign up and get a free account for every mock test. With EasyShiksha free account you can access free online courses and career helper. Like Our Facebook page for more Jobs, Education, Sports & Technology updates.
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now