Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIIT-Delhi invites application for regular round of PhD (CSE) admissions from the interested candidates for below research areas:
- Affective Computing, Machine Learning
- AI for Wildlife Conservation
- AI in 3D Graphics and Geometry, Visualization
- Autonomous Driving (Dynamic Planning)
- Autonomous Driving (Perception)
- Deep learning
- Graph algorithms, parameterized complexity
- High Performance Computing
- Human-computer Interaction, ICT for Development, Digital Health
- Knowledge Graphs, Multimodal data analytics
- Knowledge Graphs, Semantic Web
- ML and Databases
- Multimodal IR
- Network and Security
- Networked Systems, Wireless Networks, Mobile Computing
- NLP, Social Network Analysis, Deep Learning for Graphs
- Open Hardware for Multicore systems
- Software-defined networking (SDN), Networked Systems
- Theoretical Computer Science, Graph algorithms, parameterized complexity
- Usable Security/Differential Privacy
Highlights of Ph.D.(CSE) Program:-
- To be part of global research ecosystem, and contribute to research organizations and top class universities across the world.
- Research Scholarship Opportunities from Google INDIA, TCS, IBM, Visvesvaraya, UGC & Overseas and many more.
- Lively and vibrant campus life
- Candidates can apply only through the online application portal. There is no provision for offline submission of application forms.
- If you are applying for more than one discipline, please submit a separate application for each discipline.
- After successful submission of the application form, you will receive an application number and a link to download the application form. Please save the application form. You need to furnish hardcopy of the application form and self-attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Top Finance Courses
The application fee for Ph.D. program is as follow:
Rs.150/- : For SC/ST/ PD candidates
Rs.300/- : For other candidates
Important Dates of 2nd Round for Ph.D. (CSE)
|Start Date of Online Application (CSE)||8th June 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission (CSE)||6th July 2022|
Please feel free to write back at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
visit EasyShiksha for skill development