A Hyderabad based CBSE affiliated school Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International is spread in and across 35 acres of land in total, with various amenities and requirements of today’s generation. All the services and features of the school are with World-class facilities and thus Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School is mentioned and elaborated as the best school in Hyderabad. The uniqueness lies in its ground with a rich green climate giving a positive atmosphere to the students day in and day out. This Gurukul School was set up with a reason to show students the conventional technique for training for example ancient wisdom, rich heritage and traditional values for studying, combined with present-day innovation making it perhaps the best school in Hyderabad. The School stands tall in the field of training and its strategies because of the induction of Edtech technologies, and modern ways of information providing. The school believes that the schooling of formative years and knowledge largely in the premises is not the only way of development or that this education can help in the development of a kid. Hence also to assist the development of an immature mind, the imparting of fundamental characteristics should be fruitfully done so that the candidate can handle the future difficulties that go under their way.
Important Announcement – EasyShiksha has now started Online Internship Program “Ab India Sikhega Ghar Se”
Being one of the worldwide recognised schools in Hyderabad, the structure is planned with the concentration and core values to change the existing blend of students with a pool of qualities; like impressive training approach, unadulterated otherworldliness with elite foundation and peaceful structure.
As far as Facilities are concerned, the unmistakable school framework in Hyderabad just stands out. The extraordinary and intriguing features hold students and allow them to be curious enough in every aspect of life and not just in schools. Some of the other environmental features notably in the out campus other than buildings are:
- Notable Kamal Dham
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Worldwide recognised Cricket Ground
- Football Ground
- Volleyball Court
- Badminton Court
- Kids’ park for knowledge and amusement
- Kabaddi Court
- Kho-kho Court
- Exercise Facilities
- Kids Leisure and physical sport area
- Safe and secured Transportation facilities
Some of the Indoor Facilities of the schools which make it stand out and in the list of Top 20 schools of India are
- Classrooms with Modern Technologies
- ICT (Computer lab)
- Best Art and Craft facilities
- Classes with good subject choices and a flexible approach of effective communication structure
- Science Laboratories
- Indoor gaming facilities like chess, carrom, table tennis, and so on
- A-list Auditorium
- Activity Rooms
- Lunch Halls and mess
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School is authorized to “Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation” (CITA), an Alliance of the chief American certifying and assessment association. It has more than 30,000 related Schools from everywhere in the world. At Gurukul, all the infrastructural advancement and information based offices that we give are as indicated by the norms of CITA. With its uniqueness in giving Ancient Wisdom with coordinated Modern innovation, SGIS has set a guide to be one of the International schools in Hyderabad. Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School is a school with an accommodation facility in Hyderabad that has effectively won numerous esteemed honours in the field of education and different exercises. Discussing the educational plan followed by Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School, we have:
- CBSE class 5-class 10 with Hostel facilities
- CBSE class 5-10 with Day Boarding offices
- CBSE class 11-12, IIT, JEE, NEET – (Science and Commerce) coachings and preparation with Hostel services
The School was awarded the Wonderla Environment and Energy Conservation Award (WEECA) prize and special mention for the extraordinary, unique and constructive vision for building a greener world.
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School Hyderabad is granted the FIRST RANK with Environment and Energy Conservation Awards 2019-20 by Wonderla Holidays Ltd out of 146 schools of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and North Karnataka in presence of Chief Guest Miss Earth India 2019 Dr Tejaswini Manogna and Mr Arun K. Chittilappilly, Managing Director of Wonderla Holidays Ltd. on sixth March 2020 in a packed stunning occasion spilling over with dignitaries, visitors, school agents, students and media individuals.
Top Software Engineering Courses
The process of Admission at Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School in India can be followed as below:
- Filling the Application Form at the school campus
- Go for the counselling at the premises and then take a ground tour
- Online Test
- Guardians and Students Interaction
- Selection for Admission based on merits and past knowledge
- Admission lists
- Congrats! For admissions
There are certain documents required to be presented at the golden hour for admissions.
- Aadhar Card copy of Students or Passport copy for International Students.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate for primary and elementary class admission especially from LKG to V Grade
- Transfer certificates from past Schools
The student-teacher ratio for the concept learning phase is 2:1 which is the most defined and segregated in terms of school education. This helps in guiding & developing students in a comfortable environment.
Gurukul Discipline and procedure is to incorporate traditional knowledge into daily activities. Hence the students are also divided into 4 Houses, as per Hindu religions sacred texts and Vedas
Few concerns of child development which the Hyderabad based school wholeheartedly follows like:
- There should not be any mad-rush for Marks & Ranks, that is positioning in the real world. And these are not the parameters to evaluate anyone.
- Competitions and comparisons are pressurizing the kids & on a larger view killing their creativity and curiosity to a level that they are now having an existential crisis.
- There must not be any segregation for learning and students must be left open to understand and learn wherever they can. And there must not be a thing to not let them indulge in Extra-curricular activities & Sports and ask them for their futures.
- Children grow in the environment and not just in schools. Hence the environment must be so built that it gets the child properly, for having a self-learning and curious attitude built up.
- Honing the unique talent, apart from studies and the bookish knowledge is a great start.
- Behaviour-based psychological aspect building.
- A perfect balance of Western Culture & Indian Culture with a blend of what it needs in current society.
Atul R Runthala is currently the Principal at Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School.
Empower your team. Lead the industry
Get a subscription to a library of online courses and digital learning tools for your organization with EasyShikshaRequest Now
Get Course: Web-Development-with-PHP-MySQL-Database