Recipe “Spinach and Sweet Corn Lasagna” by Ms. Arushi Bansal, Culinary Student of Indian School of Hospitality
Lasagna is a type of pasta, possibly one of the oldest types, made from very wide, flat sheets. Hope you enjoy this divine Italian dish !
For more recipe visit FoodNosher
1 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
400g chopped tomatoes
1 Tsp dried oregano or basil
400g chopped spinach. hawed
200g IignL cream cheese
340g can sweetcorn. drained
125g grated mortarella cheese
125g or 4-5 lasagna sheets
- 1-leat the oven to 190C/ 375F/gas 5.
- 1-feat the oil in a medium pan, acid the onion and cook gently for 4-5 mins until golden. Acid the garlic and cook 1 min. Spoon half of the onion into a bowl, then add the canned tomatoes and dried herbs to the pan and simmer for S mins.
- Put the spinach into a large sieve and press with a wooden spoon to squeeze out as much water as possible then put into the bowl with the onion, soft cheese and drained ssveetcorn, mix well and season.
- Spoon a third of this mixture into a shallow ovenproof dish approx 20cm square. Add a layer of pasta followed by another layer of spinach, a third of the tomato sauce, pasta, spinach, tomato, pasta and finally tomato sauce.
- Scatter over the mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until browned on top
Also Check: Immune Boosting Food Recipe
Get Course: Java-Tutorial-for-Beginners-Course